INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT/SUPPLY OF IMPLANTS UNDER REVOLVING FUND.
In compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Hospital hereby invites tenders from reputable implant vendors/suppliers with proven track record to submit technical and financial bids for the following lots:
- SCOPE OF SUPPLIES:
LOT 1: Supply of Trauma Implants
LOT 2: Supply of Spine Implants
LOT 3: Supply of Arthroplasty Implants
LOT 4: Supply of External Fixator and LRS
LOT 5: Supply of Theatre Consumables
2.1 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Intending contractors and suppliers must submit all the under listed verifiable documents and collect tender documents from the Hospital’s Procurement Unit
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultant and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st December, 2023 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Orthopaedic Hospital Dala or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s audited accounts for the last three (3) years (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Company’s profile with Curriculum Vitae of key staff including copies of their Academic/Professional Qualifications.
- Letter of Authorization from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers listed in the Approved Policy for Procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of awards, Valuation Certificate, Job Completion Certificates.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letterhead paper bearing amongst others, the registration number (RC) as issued by the corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and contact address, Telephone Number (Preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to obtain Tender Documents from Procurement Unit of the Hospital on presentation of non-refundable Tender Fee Receipt of N20,000.00 only per Lot. Bidders are to pay tender fees to the National Orthopaedic Hospital Dala’s REMITA account at any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Technical and financial bids must be prepared as separate documents packaged in sealed envelopes, clearly marked and packaged in a SINGLE (bigger) envelope with the project title and lot number written on the right topmost part of the envelope and addressed to: The Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, P.M.B. 3087, Dala – Kano Nigeria, and deposited in the Tender Box provided in the office of the Medical Director not later than 11:00am on Wednesday 15th November, 2023.
- OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only the Technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 11:00am on Wednesday 15th November, 2023, in the Hospital’s Board Room (Dr Kabir Abubakar Board Room), 2nd Floor Administration Block. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register, as the Hospital will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For more information, visit: www.nohdkano.gov.ng
6.0 VITAL INFORMATION
A-Vendors are expected to submit only ‘’unit price’’ of the whole items as the supply is going to be on request.
B-Vendors are to also to make provision for periodic training.
C-Vendors are expected to submit both hard and soft copies.
6.1 GENERAL INFORMATION
- All tender documents must be signed by authorized official of the company and any false information therein will result in rejection
- All items on a lot must be quoted for.
- Suppliers can only bid for not more than three (3) lots
- Bid must be in English Language.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for the submission will be returned un-opened.
- All cost will be borne by the bidders.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public is optional. The Bids Opening will be in the presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency;
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- The National Orthopaedic Hospital Dala is not bound to prequalify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.