This is to inform the general public that the school has Extended the sales of Application forms online for the 2021/2022 session into SCHOOL OF POST BASIC NURSING STUDIES, Till 31st July, 2021 for the following programmes;
- POST- BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST- BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST- BASIC BURNS& PLASTIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- Be a registered nurse with nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria, with a minimum of two (2) years post registration/clinical working experience.
- Hold current Practice license.
- Minimum of five (5) credits, in SSCE or it’s equivalent in English language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Be successful in the selection interview (written & oral exams to be conducted by the Hospital).
STEPS/GUIDELINES ON HOW TO PAY FOR SCHOOL OF POST BASIC NURSING ADMISSION FORMS VIA REMITTA.
Go to the Remitta website www.remita.net
Click on pay FGN & state TSA.
Select FGN: federal government of Nigeria.
- Type/select national orthopaedic hospital dala, kano as “who do you want to pay”.
- Select “sale of admission form” as “name of service/purpose”.
- Type in “school of post basic nursing studies” as description.
- Fill in the amount which is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
- Type your full name
- Type in your email address and phone number
- Finally select “how do you want to pay” either bank branch or online. Then submit
Print generated e-invoice.
After successful payment, click & fill the form on this LINK and also send receipt, and scanned copies of your credentials, the printed filled, your licences form and letter from sponsor to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE is 31st July, 2021
For details and Purchase of Forms, Visit the Hospital Website https:/www.nohkano.gov.ng
For further enquiries contact the following phone numbers: