- Shehu Primary School, Funtua Katsina State, 1980
- Government Secondary School Funtua Kastina Stae 1985
- Bayero University Kano, Kano State, 1989
- University of Ilorin, Kwara State , 1992
- Fellow, West African college of Surgeons (FWACS), 2002
- AO International Fellowship (FAOI), 2003
MEMBERSHIP OF LEARNED SOCIETIES
- Nigerian Medical Association
- Member Nigerian Orthopaedic Association
- West African College of Surgeons
- Nigeria Surgical Research Society
- Association of Surgeons of Nigeria
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE COURSES/CONFERENCES
- A.O. Basic Course, South Africa.
- Fellowship A. O. Ulm, Germany.
- WACS Conference , Abuja-Nigeria and Ghana.
NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE COURSES
- Nigeria Orthopaedic Association Conference, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Nigeria Orthopaedic Association Conference, Jos, Nigeria.
- Incidence of motorcycle injuries in Kano.
- Prevalence of Osteoarthritis in Kano.
- Effects of Chronic Osteoarthritis in young adults.
- Incidence of Pin Tract infections following use of pins